Monday, October 27, 2008

The End

Sorry Darling, I know I said I'll sleep. After all the loud quarreling, I just couldn't sleep, yet.

15 minutes ago, there was one couple quarreling next door. They really scared me as I am staying at home alone tonight. Initially I thought they were just playing as the girl refuse to let the guy in. Then when they started to raise their voice, I knew it wasn't playing. Apparently they just broke up as the guy wants to get his stuff back from the girl's house. They ended up fighting, the guy slapped the girl and the girl started to cry, loudly. Luckily somebody inside the house came out and opened the door.

Why most relationship must end this way, an ugly ending. In their case, seems like the girl cheated. I still don't understand how it can happen this way. If you dislike somebody, why get together at the first place and cheat later. Call me naive. You may say things are not as simple as I thought it was. But I thought it was plain desperation. When you love somebody fully with your heart, you won't find an extra space in your heart to put somebody else. In fact you won't be able to see anybody else. I just don't understand.

1 comment:

CHRiSSie said...

lol! maybe its call 'cheat' to ppl whom are not involved.. maybe thrs a reason for her to do that.. like trying her best to get rid of the guy but the guy dowanna let go so she had to just act it out or she cant lie anymore.. he slapped her! it may even b like he did abuse her b4 and if she doesnt end it.. den sei lo~ ^^,