I just got Holy's [in case you're wondering, Holy is my friend Ho Lee Yin. Instead of typing HLY, I prefer to call her Holy:) ] messages asking me if I'm free on 23rd of December. Her baby boy Timothy is turning 1 and she's having a BBQ party in Kampar. At that moment I was thinking "wow!! Timothy is turning one already!!"
The last time I met Holy was July or August 2007, just before I moved out from Millennium Court. Gosh!! I moved out from that place like September 2007 and today is 09 November 2008. I'm such a bad friend I thought to myself. I've been getting her messages telling me about Timothy and herself; I'm glad that we still keep in touch once a while. I wonder how Timothy looks like as I last saw his photo when he was only one month old. Suddenly I thought I miss her so much. She's one of the first few friends who got married early and have a baby already. I went to her wedding and during her wedding ceremony I nearly cried; I was happy for her. Just hope that I'll find some time in the future days to meet her and catch up with her.
I miss you Holy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment