Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hari Raya??

Selamat Hari Raya!!!

Alright, I know it's a little bit too early to say this but I'm just too excited and overjoyed.

Today I got a chance to go for Raya shopping with my darling and his sister, Ila. We went to PKNS Shah Alam to search for Baju Kurung. I was totally amazed when I got there. There are so many Baju Kurung and all the things you need for your Raya. So the journey begins here...

I always wanted to get myself a pair of Baju Kurung. Personally I think the one goes with kain songket is nice. At least it looks simple yet sophisticated. I mean not like others are not nice but personally I prefer something simple. So I begin to search for the one I've been wanted to buy, preferably green in colour.

Ila and I walked around, searching stall by stall, comparing prices, in hope to get the best deal. Poor darling (kisses to him), had to follow us searching stall by stall. Anyway, Ila was attracted by this particular pair of Baju Kebaya which I think it's pretty and the red one was really nice. I guess she's still thinking whether to buy or not to buy. Hope she'll get what she wants.

After searching for a few hours, went to SACC Mall and Plaza Alam Sentral as well, we decided to walk back to PKNS because the price there was rather fair compared to the others. We went back to the place where I first saw the one that I liked and try to get the right size. I guess I'm not that lucky because the green one left only the smallest size. Darling was looking disappointed. I did gave up until darling suggested that I should try other colours. So instead of green, I tried this particular pair in beige, golden beige I guess. It fits well on me but I did feel weird because it was my first time putting myself in a pair of Baju Kurung. They said it looks good on me and I was feeling.. errmm.. blank. Haha!! I didn't know what to think because basically i like the design and the colour, but not knowing how to judge it's beauty on me. Despite all the mixed feelings, I bought the Baju Kurung.

I guess my brain reacts slow. I was feeling happy after that, thinking about the Baju Kurung that I bought for myself. I couldn't wait to go home and put it on again. So when I reached home, the first thing I did was putting it on myself again, taking as much time as I want to look into the mirror. I'm liking my first pair of Baju Kurung. Muahhhhh...

No comments: