After all the emo stuff, finally I'm feeling better today, way better:)
Elsa's sms has inspired me in some ways. Thanks dear, for checking if I'm okay, I really do appreciate that. It makes me feel blessed, blessed with friends like you girls. You know who you are. I'm feeling grateful that I found you girls. Hanging out with you girls have always be the most enjoyable moment. We talk, gossip, laugh, eat, drink, shopping, movie and other random stuff together. With you girls, I can talk and act freely without restriction; without wearing any mask; without worrying what not to say. I'm really feeling blessed, blessed to love you girls and to be loved.
Elsa's sms has inspired me in some ways. Thanks dear, for checking if I'm okay, I really do appreciate that. It makes me feel blessed, blessed with friends like you girls. You know who you are. I'm feeling grateful that I found you girls. Hanging out with you girls have always be the most enjoyable moment. We talk, gossip, laugh, eat, drink, shopping, movie and other random stuff together. With you girls, I can talk and act freely without restriction; without wearing any mask; without worrying what not to say. I'm really feeling blessed, blessed to love you girls and to be loved.
No comments:
Post a Comment